View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 09:57 AM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

Lil'Monkey and were at Burlington yesterday exchanging 3 of the blouses hubby bought me. Hey..he didn't do bad...7 actually fit. Why he's buying me stuff...I have no clue.

There was the CUTEST baby in a stroler. I stole her...and the little boy who was with her.

hehehehe...it was my monkeys. They were out shopping too. You should have seent he look on a ladies a face when I went to the Junior section and told Lil'Monkey I had stolen a baby. GrandMonkey saved my rear...he said...MeMe stole me too.

I kept the baby away from people. Not going to let some germer person touch my Wee-BittyMonkey.

Today, GrandMonkey is coming over to spend the weekend. I'm getting our more of the Curious George stuff to take pictures of to sell and also LOTS of paperbacks.

Alffe, have you ever used one of those laundry bleaching spot treatment pens to whiten your grout? They work slick. Just draw a line and let the cleaning stuff bleach the stains. GrandMonkey is great at that. You want to borrow him>?

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-20-2009), barbo (03-20-2009), Doody (03-20-2009), Lara (03-20-2009), mistiis (03-20-2009), vini (03-20-2009)