Thread: Headache 24/7
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 11:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question Headache 24/7

Since about a year I've been having headaches for really 24/7. I'm 15 years.
Like it's not always very strong, often times its just a dull aching, kinda annoying though. Sometimes worse, sometimes just the dull aching.
But every 2,3 days or so it gets bad enough that if I could I only want to lye down and close my eyes and do nothing - but i can't possibly stay home even more then i've already done this schoolyear. I don't like to take medicine so I don't use that if i can avoid it.

I probably should explain what trigerred the headaches though.
About a year ago I had an accident in wich I injured my eye with cleaning fluids to the point that I became blind in that eye. Since then I've had the headaches.

At first I thought well, its all the staring at the computer you do, your other is just having trouble doing all the work on it's own now. Couple months later I mentioned it again and they checked it out at the hospital, but said it's nothing it's just all the stress and your eyes coping with the loss of vision in one eye. Two months later they checked it out again but they said the same thing. I was gonna mention it again about 2 months ago but I kinda forgot about it because I suddenly had more important things on my mind (my brother died of cancer a few weeks ago).

Anyways... I just was wondering if anyone has any ideas, advice, anything. I'm going back to the hospital next week for more tests because of the headaches but I'd like some more information rather then in a few weeks or so. And what if they say it's nothing again 'just stress'?

Thanks,

Colours
Colours is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote