View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 01:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sandy,
Sorry you have had this history with your family...I don't know if this will help or hurt but, prior to my aneurism, I really didn't have severe headaches. My aneurism was sudden and devasting. There really wasn't any warning. My aneurism took place 08/2008 and my 34 yo (at the time) experienced his in 09/2007. He too had no warning and was at work at the time...no history of headache except occasional sinus headaches which was the case with me. He didn't have hypertension were as I did. We did have an aunt that died with her's in 2004. Both my nephew and I continue vigilant visits to our neurologist and have our scheduled angio's and scans. Will it happen to us again? Who knows but, we both try and take each day as it comes and not let it haunt us as much as possible by not sitting around waiting for another one to happen.

The evidence is there that this follows a family but, there is no way of knowing who will follow the trait....what you are doing is great and I would suggest that you keep tracting your brain and I would strongly suggest a visit to the neurologist.

Peace of body, mind and spirit
crazynurse is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote