View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 12:09 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default Mrs. D. Help Me, I Screwed Up My E-mail Stuff

Mrs. D.

When I went to the smileys.com, they have a link to something called incredimail. So I downloaded it, it was just wonderful, all kind of graphics. so I began e-mailing people. Everything worked fine. And if somebody e-mailed me, I got the email both in my incredimail account and my OUTLOOK EXPRESS E-MAIL ACCOUNT.

But all of a sudden, I could not receive any e-mail in my outlook express. And that's the main one we use.
So I un-installed the incredimail thing. I thought by un-installing the incredimail thing, my outlook express would work.

Well, I can bring up outlook express. But if I try to send out an emai, this is what I get:'

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'incoming.verizon.net', Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEVER MIND. I GOT IT TO WORK. I CAN SEND AND RECEIVE E-MAILS AGAIN. I have no idea what I did but everything works.

jeez.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

Last edited by MelodyL; 12-11-2006 at 01:56 PM.
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote