View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 05:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i recall in a forum gaba being cited for causing excitedness instead of sedatedness, calmness, and i cant put my finger on where or what forum it was from. but for some reason, for one or two people it caused this. for me anyways, it did jack squat, it was like taking a placebo,of some sort. i took the chewable pharmagaba from dr murray.

and vit b6 has caused for me intense dreams and/or nightmares, in combination with melatonin. now im not sure if it was the b6 itself taken at night, or the melatonin, or combination of both, all i know is that my body didnt like it. i was taking a multivitamin at the same time, so i may have overshot the b6 a little bit. which exacerbated my problems.

so be careful with taking the vit b6 at night, if it causes trouble then at least take it in the late evening around 6:00pm, if u take it seperate from other things.

wow ghb, i looked it up and i got party drugs, and date rape drugs. never thought of xyrem, i do have insomnia, so i may hafta try that drug possibly.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote