View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 08:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Leslie I am taking 150mg 5 times a day. I increased on my own because I it wasnt working. I have experienced itching the more I take. I am also taking 1200 mg of gabapentin (generic neurontin) 4 times a day my doctor says I am at the max level for gabapentin.

You will see alot of post regarding finding the right "cocktail" for the pain of neuropathy. Some people are on heavy duty stuff compared to tramadol.
Loratab, Percocet, Darvocet, Methodone etc...Hopefully your doctor will under your pain and be willing to prescribe something different. My doctor will not so I made an appointment myself with a pain management clinic.

I will contact your local pharmacy and ask the pharmicist. Be careful I know it is very difficult. All I want is a little time where I am pain free or at a pain level that I can function and not be grouchy, during these times sometimes I am not aware of how much pills I have taken and with me at the max dosage of neuron I experience short term memory so I have to write down each time I take my meds..
COLBEYMOORE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Leslie (03-27-2009)