View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 08:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default surgery 5 years ago

I had surgery with Dr. Jho 5 years ago. I had an anterior microforaminotomy---he reamed out my neck at 2 levels---stenosis.

HIs front office leaves much to be desired, but I found him to be professional and engaging.

I recovered very well from the surgery. Within a couple of hours of the surgery I was up and walking. My throat was sore, but otherwise I was great.

I went home by car (5hrs) the next day and I drove part of the way, with my wife driving the balance.

I babied myself more than I needed to, but I was back playing sports within a month.

I was and till am very pleased with every element of Dr. Jho's services.

I realize that every professional has clients or patients who are not pleased with the services rendered. I'm sure that the negative experiences mentioned on this board are true. I can only relate my experience. It's not a warranty for others that they will have the same experience. It is simply information for those considering what course of action they should take to resolve their problem.

I recall reading a series of posts by a doctor (opthomologist) who encountered one negative setback afther the other, despite being a doctor and despite doing all of the traditional things to resolve the problem. I think that the bottom line is that the body is a work in progress and there are no guarantees for any medical procedure.

good luck to all.

Dave Edwards
Dave2222 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote