View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 10:18 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmdkmd View Post
This treatment is frequency specific microcurrent. There are many microcurrent treatments available but Dr McMakin pioneered this particular one and has trained hundreds of docs, but I suspect she has a special healing touch that other lack. I personally witnessed the reversal of my friends RSD, to the amazement and dismay of the neurosurgeons in Boise, and she told of her support groups success also. I don't think Dr McMakin would claim to get the level of success on all RSD patients that she did with my friend, because that case was used for an article in a medical journal. But please do not dismiss this as quackery; it has worked a miracle. I would recommend anyone with RSD, fibermyalgia or other neural pain issues to call Dr McMakin **and she will give you the straight story on expectations.
I live in Boise and am currently being treated for CRPS by a very good doctor. i am curious about this treatment that your friend received. How did she find out about it? How long has she had RSD? How is she doing now? Is she back in Boise?

I think it's wonderful that she got relief from the treatment. I also have MS so I know how difficult it is to get pain relief when you have pain from more than one source - the doctors are stumped.

Good luck to your friend.

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote