Thread: Worrying Again
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 02:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Tony,

I just gave myself a blast from the past by going to the aboutBFS.com forus and searching for my old posts.

I found one that I posted in 2002 about my twitches
http://nextination.com/aboutbfs/foru...=220&highlight=

At that time, I had been twitching mildly for a few years, but they had recently gotten much worse and made me really freak out for a while... anyway, read my old post, then search for my other posts on aboutBFS.com... for me, it is amazing to see how far I have come since then.

Back then, I was scared of the twitches, had no idea what the cause was, I had been diagnosed with bipolar because I was having mood swings because of the fear/panic and because of the waxing and waning of my symptoms causing mood swings (thankfully, the psych doc realized the bipolar diagnosis was an error, but it took a few years for that to get sorted out)... basically I was a mess - and it was my own fear that landed me in that mess, and the only way I got out of it was to put the fear aside, do my research, listen to and trust my doctors, and live my life to it's fullest each and every day.

I hope that helps,
Liz
Wittesea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote