View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 01:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Neuro Chiropractor

Hi all,
I posted about my L5 S1 8mm protrusion, and also about noninvasive spinal decompression. Turned out, they gave me two free visits to try it out, and I just got a lay off notice right before the second treatment- (I am a second grade teacher and enrollment is low). Anyway, I said, I can't pay this amount, sorry, I don't even know if I will have a job in September! They treated anyway, and told me they would call back if they could figured out a cheaper way, because they really did not want me to not get treated (they still haven't called me back and it's been 4 days). In the meantime, this week, I found, though a friend's recommendation, a neuro chiropractor. Anyone else have experience with this? After two treatments, I am already seeing a difference. He does not adjust like regular chiropractors, he actually did some strange stuff, (at least things that didn't seem like they would help my back, but they really were supposed to be directed towards nerves) and it's way cheaper than the noninvasive spinal decompression ($4000). Thankful for any thoughts you have.
jenniferowens is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-13-2009)