View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Deployed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Moss View Post
I continue to encourage him to go get checked...

I wonder if gardengirl know that we live in a military town....but I didn't know her hubby was deployed...

I wonder if we will ever get the time and passion to tackle our landscaping...needs a facelift...always seems other things push it down on the priority list...

I wonder how each of you add something so special to this place...
I wonder if I can say I CAN"T BELIEVE MOI IS SO STUBBORN & has NOT seen DR. YET? Moss, you keep "encouraging" him. You guys are sooo Strong!

I wonder if my prayers are reaching everyone?

I wonder what Military town are you in Moss? SC?

I wonder if the whole world needs to know that today started out sooo badly!
My puter wouldn't work Mom flodded the bathroom, again, & all the dirty cloths wennt into the washer....washer broke full of nasty water, it won't drain Then said ,ok, I'll just check on Craigslist for a cheapy for now until DH gets home....But puter wouldn't work....so wanted to play some Spiritual music CD...cd won't work

I wonder if you all know that I am just whinning, it's NOT the worst that can happen, just a bunch of stupid walls for me to get over..but I can do it

I wonder if moss knows I wish I were closer to help her with her landscaping, THAT would make me happy,,,like a pig-in-poo

I wonder if anyone has ever tried MM??? {thinking about it for mom}

I wonder if everyone knows that I find so much inspiration here?

I wonder if I should get looking for that washer now while puter is working?

I wonder if you will all feel the warmth, peace, & love I have in my heart for ALL of you!
gardengrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-22-2009), barbo (03-22-2009), Doody (03-22-2009), GmaSue (03-22-2009), Lara (03-23-2009), mistiis (03-22-2009), who moi (03-22-2009)