View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:31 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Heart

Carol Ann Davis

Carol Ann Davis, age 54, of Omro, passed away after a courageous battle with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at the Omro Care Center. Carol was born on April 18, 1954 in Oshkosh, WI, the daughter of Roger and Nancy (Joy) Kleinschmidt. Carol was a graduate of Omro High School. She married Claire W. Davis on August 3, 1974.

Her memory will be cherished by her husband and best friend, Claire W. Davis of Omro, her daughters, Carrie Ann (Dennis) Davis of Wisconsin Rapids, Michelle Lynn Davis of Omro, one grandson, Harley Hunter Davis; one sister, Patricia (Steven) Mueller of Oshkosh; brothers, Russell (Susan) Kleinschmidt of Omro and John Kleinschmidt of Neenah. She is further survived by cousins, nieces, nephews, other relatives, friends and her kitties. Carol was preceded in death by her parents, Nancy and Roger Kleinschmidt.

Carol grew up farming and retired in 1990. She was active in her community and very outgoing. She had several hobbies which included her crafts and animal rescue. In addition to this, she assisted her husband with lawnmower repairs.

Visitation for family and friends will be held at the funeral home on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 from 3 p.m. until the time of the funeral service at 7 p.m. with Rev. Michael Magnuson officiating.

The family would like to thank the Omro Care Center, especially Dan; the MDA and ALS Association for their help and support.

"Remember me with smiles and laughter, for that is how I'll remember you all. If you can only remember me with tears, then don't remember me at all." – Laura I. Wilder

Kwiatkowski Funeral Home

425 Jefferson Ave., Omro

(920) 685-2207

www.omrofuneralhome.com

ALS/MND Registry

BobbyB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote