View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiko View Post
Thank you.
She is in charge of her own med, so I am not sure how to add an extra one without her knowledge.
She has a hard time remembering which ones are the vitamins, and which ones are the prescribed.
Hi, this was a tough one for us...the meds! Oh how she would not give up control! We all just needed to mind our own business! HA, Almost her last words.....

We listened to her, she sounded like mom, she certainly seemed like she had it under control. But, duhhhhhh...In hind-site, WE should have known.

She went to sleep one day which turned into 2 weeks in ICU. No known cause? Not a stroke...most likely an overdose or mixed doses of meds.

Now I have complete control, she bit$#@...but so would a child if you took his stuff away from them also. Her memory is bad! I can give her a pain pill & 2 seconds later SWEAR I did not. She would have taken another if she had them.....

I hope my story can help you. I know it's hard. But you would be doing the right thing because you know in your heart it's best for her.
gardengrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote