View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I'm going to get liquored up to go gambling. LOL

I wonder that I have to go read about Mr. Moi and hope he knows that he and Mrs. Moi are always in my heart and prayers.

I wonder at how wonderful it was to spend time with gdoody this weekend. 'Cept I left when he was napping. Daughter called me when he woke up and he was crying and screaming mad that grandma left. He finally talked to me later, I felt terrible and told him over and over I was sorry and I loved him. He finally started to purr.

I wonder how hard it is to not know what is happening with ((Nikki)). I feel like I had to return a library book unread because it was due, and I want to know what's happening in the next chapter, if that makes any sense!

And (((BJ))) too.

Has anyone heard anything?

I wonder that I thought it was supposed to rain today, maybe it's coming tonight. What beautiful weather. I only have half my lawn raked, can't do it all at once. And too much to do inside as well. Like Mr. & Mrs. Moi, the yardwork goes to the bottom of my list.

I wonder if (((GmaSue))) has been enjoying this lovely weather. I can hardly wait to hear the thunder!

I wonder, though, that I hope we don't have any tornadoes like last year that destroyed one town and a boy scout camp.

I wonder that I don't want to go to town but I forgot to get cat litter and cat food at the store yesterday...the 2 things I went in there for!

I wonder that I've spread myself too thin on the computer what with myspace, facebook, 2 forums, games. I spend too much time on the computer.

I wonder that I'm faced with a chance to take early retirement (health bennies included to 65) but I'm scared. My brain won't stop thinking about it.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-22-2009), barbo (03-22-2009), GmaSue (03-23-2009), Lara (03-23-2009), mistiis (03-22-2009), who moi (03-22-2009)