View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 04:59 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Gramma,
How are you doing? My caregiver just left. I have a new one. I still have Susan but the wanted to get me another one in here quick since I had more hours to fill and I am by myself now. Susan's boss did it to keep an eye on me. I know that. Her boss is one of my adopted kids and she's not wanting me to be by myself. Susan couldn't get everything done I have to do anyway in the time she is here.

I am so tired today. I slept 2 hours last night. I just couldn't sleep because of thinking of Bill. The boys were here and it's worse when they are here because I am so use to him helping me with them and they are missing him. We talked about him though. I went today and got a Christmas ornament for them to hang on the tree every year with his name and some words to them that I knew he would say to them if he were here. I got one for Susan too and one for my tree.

I have not started going through any of his things. I thought I could pretty quick but it's not going to happen. Susan can't help me neither at this time. She was always a Daddy's girl.

Gramma, did you get my thank you card? I hope I got your address right. I am glad that you call me.

The boys have been keeping my phone tied up with the computer when they are here so I don't talk to anyone much when they are here.

I'm feeling better today physically, my stomach is going down and I can see the difference in my pain.

Thanks for the support to all of you.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote