View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 08:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Mikeyy,

I would be very careful with the Travacor. It contains 5-HTP. Too much 5-HTP can cause serotonin syndrome which can be deadly.

Your serotonin should be monitored if you continue to take the Travacor 5-HTP.

What kind of treatment did the chiropractor do for your PCS?

Have you been informed about Second Impact Syndrome or Multiple Impact Syndrome?

I would suggest caution on the ice. Your next concussion will likely be much worse in symptoms

the chiro performed osteopathic cranial work on my head with lower level laser therapy.. I think I went to see him for about 9 months for it to a point where he felt all my strength was back...

as for Second Impact Syndrome he did tell me he felt my concussion problems were definately gone and I shouldnt have to worry about Second Impact... I was going to quit hockey indefinately but there was something about it that kept me relatively sane I guess as hard to believe as that is....

Its been over 2 years since that last one really screwed me up... Ive been hit a cpl times (im the goalie) and just gone to see him the next day and nothing has really come back....

Mark I wanted to tell you I was in Sun Valley Idaho about 4 weeks ago playing hockey up there, we landed in Boise and took the 2 hr trip, not sure if thats close to where you are but the people were just amazingly friendly to us Canucks! it was great to play in Idaho!
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (03-23-2009)