View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 08:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default no not yet

hi mark there was a delay in the leak coming out of my nose due to the swelling and twelve days before they screwed my head back together and a bit of diving for cover by the surgeons as to the delay in treatment,with cranial leaks they go in through the nose and do a fat and tissue patch if possible or a craniotomy I have had a CT scan but I know it was not close enough cut to show a leak , only big holes, beta 2 transfirin test is next or tracer dye injected into the CSF and they tip you up and down to mix, they hope for self sealing with rest, most of the time it drains down the back of my throat but when my ICP go,s up it leaks out my nose again

the Glaswegians had a beer called hoo yoo looking at and enjoy a good punch up , and make up most of our SAS , so are probably harder to knock out than you average joe
so if it was developed there its flawed from the start
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote