View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 09:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have some of the same back and neck problems that you have Curious. I am having an EMG test done today, for whatever it is worth. My grandson's birthday was a lot of fun!! I am going to continue to take those steps that will make some more major changes in my life and lead me to that new sidewalk.

Gardengrl, I won't go back to a lot of junk food. By the time my 13 days is up my body will be re-set to only wanting what is good for me. I can't take medications for high cholesterol so diet is very important. I buy organic when I can and am exploring those grains. I haven't tried the one you mentioned but am very interested. We will share some more. Now, if I eat junk I don't feel so good. It just sounds good. I have learned that there has to be a balance though. I tend to jump in with both feet and all that I have.....Obsessive....me??????? LOL...

My goal is to be 80% raw and mostly frutarian....

Yeah, I know, I am a NUT......and I like nuts too....

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (03-23-2009), gardengrl (03-23-2009), Lara (03-23-2009), pono (03-26-2009)