View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 11:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default the garden

hi all the last week or so I have been the gardener my vegi patch is ready for lift off, six bags of horse dung 3 sacks mushroom compost, and the content of the chicken coup all dug in , all bushes trimmed , herb garden dug over and sifted ( dame bind weed got in there ) I have been playing mid wife to some frog spawn covering it up with a perspex dome on frosty nights I think the little Alfie,s are gona make it, dug a new flower bed and planted with bulbs cant remember what they where or were I put them wiffy said the garden was too green all done with much wobbling and lay downs , in fact laying down gardening should be the next new craze , its fun and give,s one a whole new perspective , also took part in a worm tag and release program , transferring them to said vegi patch to eat the the mound of sh--t I dug in there, I have not been attacked by robins with IBS only assailed by the parrot next door who has mastered the annoying sound reversing trucks make, you know booop booop booop followed but the first line of Hitler has only got one ball ,which it is teaching to the local black bird population , well next sunny day, its the land beyond, the chicken fence, we have black rock chickens a Scottish breed known for hard attitude and noisy behavior , they have had the effect agent orange on the ground ,so gona rake it over and try to get some grass seed to grow ( any idea,s apart from taping there beaks up to stop em eating the seed ) ah!!!! it will all be worth it come summer
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (03-23-2009), gardengrl (03-23-2009), Lara (03-23-2009), mistiis (03-23-2009), pono (03-26-2009)