View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 11:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyS View Post
Hi We live in Tampa, Florida and see Danya Godoy, in St. Petersburg, may daughter sees her for CRPS in her ankle and leg. She likes her very much and I believe she is very good. She knew immediately what to do for my daughter. My daughter is 15 years old. She underwent a Sympathetic nerve block this week. She is doing well. If you are close to St. Petersburg, you should give her a call and make an appointment. My daughter was shifted from doctor to doctor until this one helped her. I hope you are close enough.

My RSD started in 1999 and was not diagnosed until 2005, a workers comp situation. I would be very careful with Dr Godoy. She was the second pain dr that I saw and at first she was ok, then she got very ugly with me. after one of the pain blocks she blessed me out in the hospital because I am over wieght and then nerve block did not work and I had a lot pain. She had me get out of bed just after the pain block and walk into the hallway of the hospital were there was another hospital bed that wieghted me, this was very embrassing and she was yelling at me. The nurses were very apologetic after she left. She did not put me to sleep and I could feel every jab she made with the needle in my spine. The things that she was saying to me made my husband very mad. She also quit prescribing pain meds to because she told me that it was going to kill me mixed with my other meds. She also told me that there was a disabled person that worked at the McDonalds at the hospital and she told me that he could work so could I. She was not very sympathetic at all of my situation. I would not refer her to anyone. I was referred to her by Dr Kirkpatrick, he is a good dr. This is my experience with her and my opinion.
COOKINJERK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote