View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 12:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default the black rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
Oh I am green with envy...there you are out scratching in the dirt and I still have leaves to get up.
I have a raised bed garden that Mr.Alffe made me and grow my herbs, peppers, and tomato plants there..I always have to fight with the bunnies cause they love the sweet basil plants (my fav.herb)..one year they ate all 8 plants and I had to replant them. Those bags of dung are heavy!!

Hard attitude and noisey behavior? ROFL Reminds me of some people I know.
the black rock http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...a%3DN%26um%3D1 do you have em in the US ???? there good choocks lay all year and hardy
ps the wheel barrow is a great help but I have to get horizontal due to exertional head aches from CSF leak last year I just let the garden go and it upset me so action required no pain no gain I guess
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (03-23-2009), gardengrl (03-23-2009), Lara (03-23-2009), mistiis (03-23-2009), pono (03-26-2009)