View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 06:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default totally out in left field....

Is it just me, or have any of you noticed that the little ticker things on the threads you've commented on don't seem to be there when you check the list? No,wait...I think it's me, I just remembered, I had to sign in before I could make this comment... Yes I'm losing it, whatever "it" is. I havn't been sleeping well and I can always tell. When I don't sleep I have a tendency to let my eating habits get sloppy too. This leads to more problems and pretty soon I'm not doing well at all. It's all a chain. And its stress related in many ways. It's blowing like crazy outside today and limbs are flying across the yard (tree limbs that is). I think I'll just go back to bed as I'm the only one home. It's just that kind of day. I did get my christmas tree up and decorated, so I did accomplish something. But I feel tired and when that happens ....welll its all down hill from there. At least I've checked in so you know I'm still here. Things are a little slower than usual the last few weeks as far as posts go. Once I get Christmas under my belt I'll be back more regularily and if my brain cells hold out or up or whatever I'll start a discussion thread or two. I see we have a bunch of new "emmoticons" This is still my favorite It pretty much expresses how I feel most days and in most situations. That would be today for sure ...J
rosebud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote