View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 07:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default seizures

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_laura View Post
Karen,
Anytime you would like to talk I am here for you. My husband had a bad seizure yesterday while asleep and today while asleep-and become paralyzed on the right. (I took an FMLA day from work today--to stay home and keep an eye on him. I hate having to go to work when he is so sick. Lately he has nightmares that seem to bring on the seizures.
I don't know anything about Keppra--does it work strictly for seizures or does it help with migraines, etc.?
Please take care, maybe we can help each other by comparing notes or just having someone to talk to.

Laura
[QUOTE=aunt_laura;485556]Karen,
Anytime you would like to talk I am here for you. My husband had a bad seizure yesterday while asleep and today while asleep-and become paralyzed on the right. (I took an FMLA day from work today--to stay home and keep an eye on him. I hate having to go to work when he is so sick. Lately he has nightmares that seem to bring on the seizures.
I don't know anything about Keppra--does it work strictly for seizures or does it help with migraines, etc.?
Please take care, maybe we can help each other by comparing notes or just having someone to talk to.
aunt_laura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote