Old 03-23-2009, 11:15 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart oh dear... sounds so familiar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy View Post
I feel so guilty for not being productive.
Boy do i ever know how that feels. I'm so sorry. I wonder if you can somehow convince yourself that you're allowed not to be productive because you are feeling so poorly right now. You know when we are kids and sick, mom keeps us home and sends a note the next day or calls the school or whatever. And same with work, there is sick time. Just because you don't have those formalities, and because it's been a long and winding road, doesn't mean you don't deserve the break. You do. You just need to get through each day the best you can. And if that means watching stupid movies, or what have you, then so be it. Whatever floats your boat, literally whatever keeps from sinking!!!!

(but boy, i sure know how it feels, coz when i get like i can't do anything, i feel guilty too. i have a pin somewhere that says, "Reason will overcome instinct." hmph. i wish it would overcome feelings at times like this, too!)

now you hold on there, ok? things will get better.

~ waves ~ whose suspension expired this evening. and you are the lucky recipient of my first returning post. i still may not post much... i'm still kinda messy-mooded. but i thought i would pop in here just the same to let you know i understand. fwiw.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (03-24-2009)