View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 10:40 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreink View Post
Spending an entire movie I paid 9 dollars to see in a public restroom with Diaharea - good times

Running out of my class of middle school students only to find the staff bathroom occupied and having to sprint with clenched cheeks to the nearest restroom - not fun

Pulling out my pen needle, screwing the top on and dialing the base to "10"
sticking my self and pressing a button. - Easy as pie!

The lantus I use is in a pen needle not a syringe and vial. I just screw the pen needle top on, dial the base to the exact dosage, insert needle and press button. It is so easy.

lol

Your pen needle thingee is different (Obviously), then the one I saw a demo of. And this was about 3 years ago. I believe it was called the Lantus solo something or other.

The lady stood there in front of the room talking to 3 of us. The other two hadn't even began taking insulin yet, but I was an old pro at the time.

You should have seen the expression on these ladies' faces. they were in their 60's and 70's and NONE of us understood what the lady was doing. She kept telling us to prime the barrel, and change the pin, etc.

I just gave up.

undoubtedly, they have come up with an easier pen thing.

My goal, however, is go off of insulin altogether. of course, I have to weigh about 120 lbs to do this, AND I DON'T THINK THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN.

Not in this lifetime.

I don't look what I weigh. I look 50 lbs lighter. It's amazing and no one understand this. Not my doctors at Cornell, not my primary care (and he's a bodybuilder), so he knows about muscle mass, weight distribution, etc.

I wear a woman's size 12. I look perfect normal, but I weigh 50 more lbs than I should.

maybe it's good for my bones?? They are very strong.

At least something's good about my body.

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote