View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 03:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
I have not had trouble with my asthma for some time now. So that is not being treated as well. Also hypothyroidism, untreated. Blood tests are coming back normal without meds. I have not had a thorough on the ball doctor in over a year. I recently switched to a highly recommended internist and we really havent had the chance to get past my MG issues.

I did have a chest xray, clear. My O2 is always good when I go in, tho goes down a lil when walking. My heart rate and BP was sky high for me tho. Heart rate really went up when walking. I have had PFTs in past and they always say in ER low but okay. Whatever that means? Never heard of doing those specific ones you listed. I am just sick of going into urgent care or ER and getting told everything is fine.

I went into ER a few months ago with guarantee they would admit me to get migraine vs mestinon issue figured out. Ended up with ER doc that thought he knew more/better than the docs that set it up. So as usual no result.

I have had kidney infections and stones in the past. So this is a big possibility. I dont want to put off surgery! But I should let them know.
momma3love is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote