View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 12:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkletoes View Post
I've been taking 4.5 mg. of LDN since August.

My abilities have remained the same, but the numbness has spread. I manage to sleep pretty good at night, with only a couple of brief wake-ups.

But its the Dreams that keep me from getting a good night's sleep!

A couple of nights ago my sons and I were preparing to be thrown into jail for a wrongdoing. One son had three oversized, stained teeth in front, and needed to go to the dentist because one of them was decayed.

Last night I dreamed a work crew was coming to stucco my house. Meanwhile, I was using a walker and was dying of cancer. I was okay with it, though, but my daughter was horrible to me!

*sigh

At least I had all my clothes on, lol!
i never really had any issues wth the dreams, i almost kind feel cheated on that one. i only chad one bizzar dream.thats it just the one. i started at the 1.5mg for the first week. i was planning to do the first month at 1.5mg but i got antsy and went up to the 3mg early.after about a month at 3mg i went up to the 4.5mg and stayed there for about a month. just for kicks and giggles i went back down to 3.0 just to see if there was going to be any real noticable difference and there sure was. my legs got real tight,hamstrings would cramp up on me very easily and my balance deteriated. so, i went back to the 4.5 and thats where ive been since. im certainly not 100% but when i think back to the time i was speaking to the director of the shelter i work at. she saked how bad my left arm was and i took the sleeve of the shirt i was wearing and slammed my arm on her desk a few times. she cringed,but i didnt feel a thing. back then the arm was just kind of hanging there.
and here it is,not even a year later and im working on getting back in school to start training for a new career.

Some days are all fleas and no kibble
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (03-26-2009), SallyC (03-25-2009), Twinkletoes (03-25-2009)