View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 01:10 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

half the time their mommas are in the truck with um, sayin GUN IT, I need to get to the store for my smokes son.

I guess you have to see this tiny itty bitty trail to understand. its just the local yocals that refuse to give up the "old way" to the lake. it cuts through peoples yards now. 2 folks kept their "right of way" and refused to give way even under court proceedings, so it must remain unfettered for now. its just silly. There is a wonderful, newly paved, wide lane, country road that leads peacefully to the lake now, why use that beat up trail that beats out the undercarriage of your truck? the ruts are knee deep, and the road lists sideways. its NOT a safe trail, yet, every spring, they all line up to see who can bust through it first. They keep forgetting about the steep drop off onto the paved road after the snow plows throw all the excess snow up there.

I shouldnt laugh at the misery of others, but its like a contest every year to see who is gonna be dumb enough to try it. From Oct to April no one tries, but round about the last week of March, they all start thinking about it. This guy needs a new grill, new bumper, and some new teeth after smacking his face on the dash. We dont have seat belt laws here.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jappy (03-25-2009), Twinkletoes (03-25-2009)