View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 01:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintSoBad View Post
Hello SBowling,
You have an incredible story of faith. I run on faith too. I'm new here today myself, and pleased to meet you. It seems we have been to the same doctor. (In Philly). I live near there, and if we're talking about Dr S. he is who diagnosed me so long ago, but after a 7 year, 100 doctor battle. I've been through the ketamine, but not the coma.

I wish you all the best!
Keep Prayin'!

ASB
Hello ASB,

We are talking about the same Doctor in Philly. I didn't make it through the ketamine treatments 4 hours a day for 10 days. They were stopped after the 4th day. They weren't helping and thats's when he said I needed a much higher dose and that could only happen if I were put into a coma.
Our God is an awesome God!!!
My prayers before RSD to God where slow my life down and allow me more time to work for you. God doesn't always answer our prayers like we think he should. He slowed my life down and once I understood he had answered my prayer I started to accept my RSD and went into a mode of learning all I could about the condition. I have a lot of time to spend with God my walk with him is so much closer. A few years ago when I was trying to handle things on my own. I woke up in the middle of the night and and the Holy Spirit told me if God brings you to it he will see you through it. That's when I understood I needed his help and he hasn't failed me. Dr. S in Philly can't understand how I manage without more medication. I told him it's simple God is in control.
SBOWLING is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (03-25-2009), Alffe (03-29-2009)