View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 03:36 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

actually i used to like it when i had the energy to impulsively post...i am glad you had a short sentence....lol
thanks for the empathy....right now i am reading another junky book and not feeling guilty. I think i should be reading history books...maybe about famous people...using the library is too stressful.
the eye doctor was wonderful. i just have a developing cataract which is years away from needing treatment. He was sympathetic to my being bipolar and fears and said they will probably come out with better medication soon.
He had a baby grand in his waiting room. First time I saw that in a doctor's waiting room. He also had modern music playing. It might have been Scriabin.
Again I was too nervous to ask him about both.
I called my friend who I hadn't talked to in about four months to thank her for the referral. She got tired of my depression and told me my doctor wasn't helping me. Anyways, i finally called her and the operator's message said the phone was disconnected. she is in her late eighties and is sharp as a tack. I hope it meant that she moved. She had told me I would be notified whenshe died.
Bobby