View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that my wonderer is broken but wanted to give ((Blue)) a big hug.

I wonder that it's nice to see the big Moose stop by to chat.

I wonder how Ms. Alffe knew that I am so needy.

I wonder that dear Roadie has been on my mind constantly. I think she will get a lot of 'we care' packages soon from a lot of friends who love her.

I wonder how badly I feel that Roadie did come join NT like I suggested. And I didn't even know that she finally did in December and I wasn't there to welcome her at the MS forum. I feel awful about that.

I wonder how nice it is to watch little Leeleigh. Did I spell that wrong?

I wonder if BMW sis can sense me sending her love.

I wonder why anyone thought I would be mad at her funny ca-ca sign in Socal Chat. I hope she believed me when I told her she was very silly to think that.

I wonder how I picked up Doody? LOL Well, it's stuck and Mr. Moi has such fun with it. When I got my first computer back in 1997, my first experience was gaming and met such fun people that I still stay in touch with. My first nick was SpookyBaby. (Daughter and I had a dog named Spooky.)

I wonder if Ms. Curious would want to know a lot of those so cool clothes she sent little g-doody are getting put to good use now that he's gotten bigger. He LOVES that jacket!

I wonder that Ms. Alffe and I finally got the booze situation taken care of.

I wonder how nice it was to finally hear from my pal Ducky today. We're going to plan on an overnight at a haunted place in Louisville. But now I can't remember what it's called. There's a newsflash. The Ghost Hunters were there and captured some pretty exciting and scary stuff.

I just remembered. *shudder* Waverly Hills Sanatorium

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (03-26-2009), Alffe (03-26-2009), barbo (03-25-2009), Curious (03-25-2009), mistiis (03-25-2009), Nik-key (03-25-2009), who moi (03-26-2009)