View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintSoBad View Post
SBowling, and Chrissy;

It seems we may have some things in common, besides the disease. Now that the name is out, yes, Dr Schwartzman diagnosed me, (after a Chiropractor recognized the disease from another patient) and soon he left Jefferson, for another hospital, and I was on the Ketamine there for 10 days.
(Hahnemann).
I couldn't tell if it made me feel better, or it was the "vacation effect".
(My evil (sorry) wife couldn't get to me, and I had my Powerbook, and layed in bed watching DVD's.) I met another lifelong friend while there. I'm trying to bring her on board here.
I can still consult with Dr Schwartzman, but I stayed on with Dr Knobler, and then to his K.I.N.D. Clinic (Knobler Institute of Neurologic Disease) pls, excuse my spelling. I do think the Ketamine helped.
Dr Knobler is in Fort Washington, PA. A wonderful man/doctor.

GOD.
I cannot go back to a life where God is not at the center! I cannot stress this enough, and I don't want to be preachy.
A friend just stopped by to give me a ride, and he was "spun out" in his head by some crap at work. I told him, make a call, express yourself, and give it up to the man! (He's not there yet).

You do your best, when you can, give it your all. Then, you must hand it over to God, and have FAITH!
And, if your faith is true, you will NOT be let down.
His plan is not YOUR plan. It's "His will be done".
And, if you're strong enough to accept that, that's all the strength you need.

Soon, you'll find yourself helping others.
THAT feels good!
For as gimpy as I am, that I can still do some good.
Amen.

I'm in NE Philly right now. Let's keep in touch, shall we?

ASB
Pete
Hey ASB,

I like the comment about "His will be done". I sometimes find my will in the way and I have to ask him to help me accept his will.

I live in Southwest Ohio and for now my visits to Dr. Schwartzman will be via phone. When I do have questions he is great about returning my calls. He even did a phone consultation with one of my doctors here in Oh. Who needed some help understanding the effects of RSD.

My husband will miss the trip every six months. After every visit to Philly we had to make a stop at Gettysburg PA. My husband is a huge Civil War buff. He did the walking tours while I slept in and took my time getting moving. When he got back from his tours we would go on car tours of the monument park. We did take in a Pilly's game on one of our trips to see Dr. S. we were impressed by all the major sporting teams arenas being in one location.

Lets do keep in touch.

Take care,
Sbowling
SBOWLING is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-29-2009)