View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 09:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ali

Thank you for your good thoughts. I really appreciate it. It's amazing the difference in the way I feel. I know Lycra puts on weight, but for some reason I have noticed that I am not hungry at all. With the Opana ER, you have to take it on an empty stomach every 12 hrs., so I have to wait to eat so I don't mess up the meds. And in all honesty, I really don't care if I eat. I was hoping the Topomax would have that effect, but no luck. I don't know why this combo of meds is affecting me like this, but I'm not going to complain. Figure, if I'm not hungry and I have more energy and I don't hurt, so I can do more, which means more exercise, then I should lose some weight.
Do you remember what your friends thought of the Opana ER when they were on it? Any information would be great. From the lack of responses on this board, I will presume that not many people have heard or used this drug. All the information I've gotten has been on the internet and you know as well as I do that you can't always believe what you read. But it does seem that most people that take it have wonderful results. I've already warned my horses that I'm feeling better that their lives of doing nothing is coming to an end.

Hugs
Mary