View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 09:23 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default hi Michelles,

I am in remission. No color change, no swelling unless I walk with my arms swinging. I now keep them up in my pockets or bent when I walk to try and keep it from happening. They don't change color at this point and I'm pain free. The only time I feel the pain is when the barometer changes. It took us about 10 years to get me there. I have other medical problems too, so we had to work on everything. It can happen.

As far as SSI or SS it took me forever to get mine but I was so bad off at the time that I couldn't deal with it myself. Mentally at the time I was really bad off because of the pain and frustration with Drs.

After I figured out my lawyer wasn't worth a darn, and that's putting it nicely, I wrote to the State Rep. and he had it for me within a week. I didn't just have the RSD to go on though. I think the major depression senched it for me more then the RSD and everything else.

When you get a lawyer make sure he doesn't live on the golf course. Make sure you do get one you can talk to when you need to. I have found around here that more people are getting it without lawyers then those who do. My husband had gotten his within 6 months without a lawyer and several of my friends got theirs without one within months. I think the lawyers also go in and do the talking and they need to hear the person talk.

Hope you feel better soon.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote