View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 11:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default please give advise need help bad

hello my name is michelle and i have rsd and alot of many other medical problems i have filed for ssd and when i did they told me i dont have enough points and have to many assects but what i can do i work for 2 more points then reapply that was in 2008 i did that got an attorney and we filed in feb i got a call from social security today and they said i dont have enough points and we have to many assects again and i said no i have enough points they said you lost 4 points because of the new year and then i started crying i am beside myself so he told me to amend my taxes!!! is that legal can i do that i was self employed for a coulple years but my cpa does his thing and we report a loss and points didnt get recorded for 2003 2002 and social security and the attorney said to amend my taxes for those years and i can get my disabilty just would really like your thoughts please i need your advise i need my medical treatments but they are costly.thank you soooo much for your thought and experience on this, michelle
michelles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote