View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 12:39 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
Default The first drop of Spring Shower

Spring sprints a little faster to us here at the lowcountry...

fields of yellow envelopes the earth, the cars, the buildings creating mystiques of presense of faeries (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle,anyone? LOL).

I have been avoiding going outside because of my severe allergies and it has triggered some tics and pains. But work is work and no yellow dust can take away the temptations of needing and making the green...

as I walked to my car I could already feel a big sneeze coming on. But I also felt a drop on my face.

It was the first Spring shower of the year...

I looked up at the sky, cloudy and grey. As drops started to fall, it was gentle and blankety...

I just had to stood under the rain for a little bit, to soak it in...to feel alive...

I stuck my hand out to catch some drops in my hand...it's wet, and a little sticky...but it felt alive as it jumped and exploded on my palm and danced its last dance in my hand...

I had to smile....as it sent shockwaves that surged through my body making me feel alive...

looking down, seeing the green of the grass that is greener than the George Washington in my pocket that I just made...

the green grass is alive....the cycle of it all....dormant when cold, alive when warm...

I literally stood there and watched the grass grow...

when the leaves fall and the trees seem dead, are they?

when the grass are brown and they seem dead, are they??

When our hearts are grey and brown and dark...is it dead???

When we are beaten by so many despairs and life has beaten our hearts to pulps that it feels like it is no longer beating..

is it dead???

Tis the season to revive the trees and the grass

the rain is lubricating and creating greens in the verdure making it crisp and springy....

the sun will give them all its energy....

So many of us have felt the bereft of our hearts lately...

hopeless, desparing and placed right next to the melons and the collies...

they say to stop and smell the roses....tis true....

but it's more than that...let every one of your senses bring you to life...let every inch of your skin feel alive....

Spring is here....wind up your hearts....let's dance.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my dear friends....you all are like the rain and the sun and the season that helps keep my heart alive....

I thank you all so much for your supports...I am deeply touched....

I hope as the Spring awakens, it'll help you rejuvenate that sleeping heart of yours and know that you are never far from my thoughts...

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 03-26-2009 at 01:09 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (03-26-2009), Alffe (03-26-2009), barbo (03-26-2009), Curious (03-27-2009), doxiemama (03-26-2009), ewizabeth (03-27-2009), gardengrl (03-26-2009), mistiis (03-26-2009), Nik-key (03-28-2009), pono (03-26-2009), soxmom (03-26-2009)