Thread: New With RSD
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 01:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Kathy,
I am a long time RSD person since 1984.
The best thing you can do for yourself ( if at all possible) is to invest in Hyberbaric Oxygen treatments.
You will need the deep dives that you can only get from a professional group in a hard shell chamber.
Since you are so new to the RSD, hopefully it can put you into full remission.
Where you have only had it for 5 months, you have a good chance of geting rid of it completely if you do that ASAP.
Insurance doesn't pay for it anymore, so it is very expensive. But if I were in your shoes, I would do it.
I have been able to do 30 deep dives 2 times, and I think this is why I do so well with RSD full body now.
I have a friend in Fl who is going up to Georgia to dive as she is in Stage4, and needs to dive ASAP to save her life. She also did very well diving in the past.
RSD Hope list HBOT as the best thing for RSD. It is probably the best thing for other neuro diseases also. Nancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klb1553 View Post
Hi, I'm Kathy. I was diagnosed with RSD in June of 2008 after 5 months of pain and fear (or should I say terror). I am fortunate to have found a team of caregivers who have, for the most part, helped me to become functional again.

I am committed to beating this thing, so I am thankful to have found this forum.

To health in life. . .
Josephina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Idealist (03-26-2009)