View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 02:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks. I try to be strong, though was not always in the past. I had a very rough go when I could not work any more. I still have the scars to remind me to keep my chin up and keep smiling. I sort of forgot at that time to look at all the beautiful things around me. Luckily that event kicked my head and heart into gear, if you will.

As far as foods.. i have not really tried that. Could something as simple as a food allergic intolerance do so much? I am allergic to menthol and vine fruits (melons, squashes, etc), however, not sure about other things. All other allergy tests have been negative.

What I do know is that my husband is getting more and more concerned over my health the last few months and is pushing for me to see a physician down here in Alabama. That kind of scares me. I have had worse luck when I first moved down here then I have anywhere else.

I have to agree on the meds. They had me at one time so full of them I was a total zombie. I think a lot of that also contributed to my depression I had. I know some of it may have been caused chemically (pain meds, muscle relaxers, beta blockers, steroids and more!!) .. however I know some of it was also caused by my own perception of not being able to be productive. The more I became fatigued and wore out, the more depressed I would get because I could not do something like I used to.

Well, Thank you for responding. Perhaps someone will have some idea. I will talk to my husband about this and see what we can come up with. Flour eh? that would be tough.

Peace,
Sarr