View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 01:15 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Post I'm awake Pam~

I went shopping yesterday and my knee throbs when I turn in bed. I wish now I had of got up and seen your post. I too have had many surgeries on my back, and know pain well.

Barb is right, sometimes you don't have to be in bed to get comfortable. Have you ever had a back brace? I couldn't function without one. Also a heating pad or a cold pack will help. One or the other, just be careful you don't get burned with the heating pad. I have done that too! Do you have pain pills that give you any relief? I get some relief from Alieve also which is over the counter.

I will pray for you Pam, with all my heart. Hang in there and keep talking to us. It is just 23 more days now. I hope you do call and tell them you are in severe pain and would take any available date open. Did you consider going to the emergency at the nearest hospital? There is help available, if you will let them know. You are suffering enough to go to the hospital NOW. That's what they are there for. If you can't stand it tell your husband to take you. I'm sure he would.
K
Kind Regards,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote