View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 05:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew58 View Post
I am sorry you are having a rough time with the points/taxes. It does not help your pain. Take a breath. You have an attorney, he gave you advice to redo your taxes. It is legal; conversely, if you reported a loss on the two years that need to be changed to get those points, that means you had income that was not reported, and that can open another can of worms with the IRS.

Do you have any low income clinics in your area? We have one in our community, and medications may be given out totally free. Since you are having an income issue, you should not have any problems qualifying for this type of free medical program.This will give you treatment(paper trail) with doctors ,that you will need to rec. SS benefits and rec. the meds you need.

Also, Montel William (TV SHOW SITE), has information on how you can get your medications directly from the pharmas. companies, accomp. by a doc script. This program also has low income guidelines.

Dew
thank you so much for your repley i dont know what to do all i can right now is cry i am losing the use of my legs and am in so much pain and the treatments are so costly my poor husband works so much to do what he can but with the economy being in the state that it is work is slow. i did talk to our cpa and they said they can only ammend back to 2005 not to 2002 or 03 that is what i need. i dont understand how come the ssd is not taking my first app in 2008 when i was working why are they only considering the one i filied in 2009 and lost 4 point? so many questions it is the goverment how do you fight them right? i will look into the tv show site that will help alot thank you again for your time, michelle
michelles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote