View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 07:09 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Girls,

I do think you are right on the TOS. I have had surgery on the right side and had a rib removed but on my left side I only had 3 inches of muscle taken out from under my arm to calm the chest pain. I just haven't dealt with it in a couple of years. I do see my Dr. tomorrow and he will give me some triggerpoint injections to try and calm it down.

I do have CAD and some other issues and now I am dealing with high cholestral. 345 and high blood pressure. He just checked me last week though and he said I sounded good. I do have a lifeline if I need any help but we do have a blizzard going on and the wind is blowing really hard. I think that is adding to my problem. I wouldn't even want to get the ambulance drivers out in this weather.

Linda, my grandson's are 14 and 15 and already taller then me and they know not to hug me too hard. I wouldn't want them to do CPR on me neither. LOL

Thanks for the help. It's just so darn confusing to try and figure out what is causing what. I know my body pretty well but this one I never can figure out.

Thanks again,

Ada
Sorry Pete, for calling you a girl. LOL
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote