View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 10:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Botox Today

Hi everyone,

Ali today I had Botox. It was not as bad as I thought it could be. They used a baby sized needle. He injected into many muscles on L hand and arm. 13 or more (lost count) spots but only about 3 areas were quite painful while injecting. He told me I would not see results for 1.5 to 2 weeks. At that time I am supposed to call him to let him know my progress. He also informed me that I would have weakness in my left arm temporarily and strength would return as the botox wears off. I have a follow up end of April if needed. The injections hurt no where near as much as my RSD symptoms that I have had in the past. Nor the dystonia/spasm pain. I hope it works because the dystonia is my worst remaining symptom and hoping it will clear it up. Everyone is different we all know that first hand. I did ask him if botox would cure the Dystonia he said its the best shot (no pun) I have. I have now been released in 2 weeks to work as much as I can tolerate but he told me to be careful because of the nature of my work. I wanted to put all this down for you while fresh in my mind.

My hand/arm does feel sore like bruised. But nothing unbearable. Take care

DebbieXX
info hungry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (03-27-2009)