View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 11:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

ok... here I am....

and I wonder... if I can get through this wonder without forgetting all the wonders as I read of your lives...

I wonder if I can welcome those who are new... and to tell you that you have found a special place of comfort... say awhile... you'll be glad you did...

I wonder if anyone knows how often I think of you all and know that no matter what... whenever I return.... there is always the familiar..

I wonder if Moi knows how much I appreciate him????????? and his special spanish moss.......

I wonder at how excited I am for Doody and Ducky to get together! and then a together time with
Alffe.. it warms my heart to know how close the bonds are between those who have been here for years and years....

I wonder how it warmed my heart to hear that Alfee's neighbour had a sign!!!!!!!!!

I wonder at how I hope Abbie realizes what a precious gift she is to our lives!!! and I truly mean that!!!

I wonder, too, if Scrabble and her son enjoyed the beautiful ski time they had together?.....

I wonder if Nik - key knows what a gift she is to these forums?????

I wonder if that's Curious's new grandbaby in her signature and if so... why, isn't that just about the most precious wee baby I have ever seen!!!!!

Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (03-27-2009), barbo (03-27-2009), Curious (03-27-2009), Doody (03-27-2009), gardengrl (03-27-2009), GmaSue (03-28-2009), Nik-key (03-28-2009), pono (03-29-2009)