View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 04:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

"Has anyone else out there encountered any of this?"

Yes, I'm 42, and have just spent the last five years of my life having test after test. I had a high ESR plus various other symtoms (aching joints, pins and needles, nausea, the runs, headache, extreme Tiredness, Dermatitis) Dr's could not find the problem apart from the ESR they did not have a clue (I was beginning to think I had Chronic Fatigue). One day the skin was iching under my wedding ring so I took it off, something made me take all my Jewellery off. Within the week I was almost symtom free! A month later more bloods were taken to check ESR it had gone down from 49 to 28 (it should be under 21) Each day I feel better and better. I did some research and read about nickel in food, so I try to keep my food as low in nickle as possible! The Dr's don't seem very excited by this, but I am! I'm nearly back to my old self again! An example: Two days ago my 13 year old daughter and I made a cherry and marzipan cake in it was home made marzipan, almond essence, ground almonds, and almonds for the top, I could not help myself I had to eat it, following morning I woke with a migraine, nausea, the runs and had extreme difficulty getting through the day! Never again! Anyway hope this helps (is it Similar?). Kathie
kathieyates is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote