View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 09:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Nice to meet you all New Member

I am new an confused. Yet I am here! So much I don't understand an so much I am afraid of. I have 6 kids only 2 left at home in their teens. Husband of many years divorce me. I just want a ticket back to the way things use to be. I know that isn't going to happen I was at work feel in a pot hole an broke my foot. 4 cast later an giving up on the Doc,I decided to go to another Doc. He knew right away. He said the 3 word "RSD" I had not a clue what he was talking about. He explained to me. I haven't walked in 7 months. I go to PT 3 times a week. Skin is always a different color. pain an cold. I am just scared since it has cause so much pain in the foot an now in the calf an leg if it is going to keep moving. I have no clue what kind of Doctor I am suppose to see. My family Doctor seems to have the knowledge. She see's others. I am tired of test an Doctors. Yet I keep on going. I get tired real easy an cry a lot.
I don't know what the future holds for me. Will I ever work again? Not in the field I was. I was a health care provider. Meaning Caregiver an loved it.
I just wanted to share a little about me. I don't like people to see me. So I stay in as much as I can. I know there is a whole world out there. I'm not ready for it yet. Thanks for listening
Sincerely,
Lisa
butterflyLisa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote