View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 05:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Shortness of Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_w View Post
Proudest mama,

Start with primary care and you may need a cardiologist. i am the same way but don't exercise enough. I also seem to have pd on the inside now to a large degree...the internal tremor showed up a lot on the ekg i had for a physical last week, along with some irregular heartbeats i feel the trembling inside my neck. Next is a sonogram of the heart. i have chest pressure on a nightly basis but, again, need to exercise. it could be anything from acid reflux to chest dystonia, to a heart attack in the making. i used my exercise bike today..but it's not a given [just got another one] i can't breath, but somehow i must exercise vigorously.

i quit azilect but i'm brain fogged without it. i felt that it could be giving me the chest problem and perhaps the irregular heartbeats. are you taking azilect?

i think i better state it at least once to get the feel of it. I have no option but to get a DBS. i am so full of sinemet that i'm rambling at night and in many ways out of control. I won't go peacefully - will have to start working on my summary of all the changes needed to improve research - but better get it before the economy collapses. geez

i don't like the future much. But i have to try and control it - not possible now. Jim, how was Okun? i live over on the east coast of florida.i wanted to get the DBS that also works on postural instability - PPN? anyone know where they are with that?

proudest mama, i am very underweight...but have the same symptoms. let's share what we find out - echo cardiagram [sp?] on the 25th. you too dbiker and anyone else.

paula

Hello,
I have had SOB for over 3 yrs,,DX was Atrial Fibrillation, quite common.
However it is a concern as Dr will sometimes want one to take blood thinners to prevent blood clots. I take nattokinase a japanese herb for blood thinner and have mY blood work done to check coagulation.
I also have more of the internal type tremor,for which I use Mucuna herb. I am newly diagnosed so still checking you all for information.
My primary car Doctor was the one to DX AF after an EKG prior to PD Dx.Cardio now wants to do a chemical stress test,which I am not rushing into.
I am not on any Rx for Pd. does anaything take the leg freeze away?
Thank you
trubrit4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote