View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 05:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I cleared up TTD question; THANK EACH OF YOU!

Thank each of you for your comments. I do appreciate each of you so much.

The TTD issue is because I had attempted to do a sedentary job for 2 months. Due to the inability to take my daily meds, as it was not safe for me to drive to and from work..and the dozing factor, I was unable to do the sedentary job. So much for the FCE report that stated I could. Since I attempted to do the sedentary job, and was not able to do it, and WC has me seeing and being treated by a PM doc...I am due TTD. The PM doc faxed a script stating that I was to be on TTD as of 1/5/09, so that I would receive TTD weekly pmts asap. WC atty stated to my atty that if it is not in the report that summarizes my visit with PM, it does not exist. My atty filed Form 9, hearing on TTD.

PM doc was none to pleased in 3/09, to find out that WC atty. ignored his request. So, in this follow up visit, PM doc stated that I was TTD on 1/5/09, and in the present, and in the future! Mind you my atty. and WC atty have been going at it between themselves between Jan. and Mar. Meanwhile, I am attending water PT in TX, at a rehab hospital that specializes in my syndrome. WC agreed to this treatment; however, they have yet to pay any mileage since 1/09. I go to PT twice per week. So, WC owes me $8000.00 in TTD, and $850.00 in travel.

I have come to know that WC is not dependable. I think expectation can make one allow his/her self to feel so helpless when the expectation is not satisfied. I think that "logic and reasonable" are terms that WC does not understand.

Again, I do feel better today, and your comments warmed my heart.

Dew

Last edited by Dew58; 03-27-2009 at 05:28 PM. Reason: left out an important word(context)
Dew58 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote