View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:24 PM
n/a

15 yr Member
n/a

15 yr Member

Dr Lehrich is really very capable but has absolutely no "bedside manner" - you are there on time for his appointments and that is PRECISELY when he opens his door - Dr Wolpow was the first neuro I saw when I went into the ER of Mass General - I had gradually gone numb on my right side from my face to my toes - to make a long and painful story short - they had aides that didn't speak a word of English and I was wheeled down to the bowels of MG for some tests and just left there in a dank hall with my chart on my lap - finally I opened it hoping to see where I was supposed to be and it said suggested mutiple sclerosis all across it - I had no idea what MS was and I freaked out - finally had balance test where they squrt water in your ears to see how fast your eyes stop spinning along with your stomach and was wheeled back to my room - where I really freaked out - Dr Wolpw came in on his day off to sit on the bed and hold my hand and tell me about MS - it was the kindest thing he could have done and I thought right then that if someone in my little family had to have a disease - it should be me as I could deal with it - I thanked God right there and then - and also Dr Wolpow !!
KarenMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Riverwild (03-30-2009)