View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 04:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hypersensitivity

copied this from another thread for new member, Jannelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDayMBB View Post
Have been DX with TOS and somewhere along the line CRPS, the cold make my hands burn so, that even during mid summer have to wear gloves in the frozen food section. The other day was out for a walk in the woods, when I got done with my walk, I removed gloves (they were not insulated,but fairly warm any way) and as usual my fingers were one fire, thoough I was left with bue/purple blanching almost like a bruise. Was wondering if anybody elses' fingers look like this, fro the cold???
I have had hypersensitivity issues also! I find it can come and go, I have a desensitization program and find that it helps some. It progresses from light touch to stronger touch. I use a hand massager at home and rub my hand as tolerated on different textures. I stared with just rubbing it on my jeans and a towel. It helps with some of the hypersensitivity and nerve pain. I haven't found anything to help with the deep nerve pain (that makes it feel like my bones hurt) if anyone has tips about that I would appreciate it. Also does anyone else have issues with limbs falling asleep at night? thanks!

Last edited by Jomar; 03-28-2009 at 01:48 AM. Reason: made new thread
Jennelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (03-28-2009)