View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 05:30 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I wonder at how much fun it was to "meet" (on the phone) Doxiemama tonight-what a great friend she is already!

I wonder how much I enjoy the band Majo introduced me to-Travis-do you know them? beautiful songs: "Love will come through" is my favorite so far:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Cf3q-IYUQ

I wonder if alffe knows that her siggy always makes me think of the old saying, " a baby is God's opinion that the world should go on"?

I wonder at how much I miss my preemies and also the little toddlers with cancer or burns or bad hearts-they were so brave-and tried to put a good spin on their predicament-even some of the very young ones-I had a 2 year old patient-a little boy with leukemia-he would never try to fight us as we held him for painful procedures-would just say repeatedly, "you hurry up now!"
what an ability to accept what his lot in life was-and just try to make the best of it-and I saw that in so many of my young patients, including a little boy (I think 11) who had had such bad infections after his heart surgeries that his chest would not heal and when you changed his bandages-you could literally see his little heart beat. and he never complained-amazing
and the little heart patients who would play awhile and then squat-wait several minutes for their heart to catch up-and then get up and start playing again like nothing was wrong

I wonder if I am in trouble for writing an essay in the wonder thread?
~~~~~hua.org~~~~~
Hearts United for Animals
has lots of "magic pain pills"
just waiting to be adopted!
GmaSue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-28-2009), barbo (03-28-2009), Doody (03-28-2009), doxiemama (04-15-2009), gardengrl (03-28-2009), Nik-key (03-28-2009), pono (03-28-2009)